Following an in depth discussion on your property requirements, you will receive your personalised property profile.
2. Market & Property Presentation
Once we have found the property for you, you will receive a presentation of properties incl. projected returns and timelines.
3. Video walkthrough of the property
In order for you to experience the property, a detailed video walk through will be shared with you for approval.
4. Property & Contract Due Diligence
To maintain the highest standards all required due dilligence will be undertaken, i.e. run title and property inspections.
5. Negotiations Successful & Contract Exchanged
6. Building & Pest Inspection
This step may vary pending your state, ie. QLD this step will occur following step 4.
7. Solicit the Exchange of Ownership
This will be handled personally by our team.
Note: This step may occur earlier pending legal orders of operation in each state.
8. Introduction to all relevant associates
TIA can recommend our preferred partners for property managers and Solicitors.
Note: you are welcome to use your own if you prefer.
9. Settlement, Property added to your portfolio
Upon approval from all parties Your property manager will coordinate all necessary undertakings to ensure your property is best serviced.
10. Time to celebrate
You are the proud new owner
11. Quarterly market growth reports
You will continue to receive quarterly market reports on your property and market. We will advise when we think is the best time to refinance the property and use it’s equity to purchase your next property.